Everybody wants to get clean, healthy and glowing skin. So people use many fairness creams and soaps which popular in the market to control oil face and get rid of blackheads and lighten skin naturally and permanently. But it spoiled their face.
Cosmetics are good, but it is artificial and may not give you the standard result.
7 Home Remedies for Clear Skin Overnight
Here are the 7 best home remedies which are available quickly to get clear glowing skin naturally and permanently.
Turmeric is one of nature gift to improving the skin complexion. It helps to reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
It also helps to soften lines and wrinkles to get glowing skin and youthful appearance.
Turmeric face mask
- Mix one teaspoon turmeric powder with the gram flour.
- Add enough milk or water, then form a paste.
- Apply this on your face and neck. Wait for 15-20 minutes to dry.
Then rinse with plain water. Use this remedy weekly once or twice.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is an ultimate home remedy for skin problems. Nourishing and healing qualities of Aloe vera will be helpful to clear and rejuvenate the skin as well as keep your skin layer looking fresh throughout the day. It is also helping to maintain the skin’s suppleness – presenting it an excellent anti-aging treatment.
Aloe vera face mask
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey, one teaspoon milk and a pinch of turmeric with one tablespoon aloe vera gel to make a paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face and neck smoothly.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply this mask twice a week. You can see the difference on your face.
Almond is one of the great sources of vitamin E which nourishes your skin externally. It can be used in two forms pure almond oil or almond paste respectively. Both of them are used to acquire natural skin without side effects.
Almond face mask
- First, lightly massage your face with one teaspoon of almond oil.
- Take ten almonds and smash it to make a paste.
- Add little milk and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and scrub it gently.
After 10 minutes, Wash the face with regular plain water.
Glowing skin is an indication of health and beauty. Honey is a home remedy for clear skin overnight and a great food supplement for the body as it is a very healthy source of vital nutrients and vitamins. It acts as a natural moisturizing agent for the skin smoothing and glowing by retaining the moisture content of the skin cells.
Lemon with the honey face mask
- Mix one lemon’s juice with one teaspoon full of honey.
- Massage this honey lotion on your face for a few minutes.
- Leave this for 30 minutes then rinse off with water.
This honey and lemon juice mixture is not only helpful for glowing skin and removes the suntan and darkening also.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is sodium formed and a pH neutralizer that exfoliates the dead skin cells throughout the skin. It is an excellent oil-absorbing factor. It soaks up the excess oil and gives gorgeous, oil-free complexion.
Baking soda with the lemon face mask
- Mix 1 teaspoonful of baking soda with two teaspoonfuls of lemon juice.
- Take this on your fingers and apply on the entire face.
- Massage the face gently in circular motions for 2-3 minutes; by this, you will scrub exfoliate the dead layer of tissues.
Wash the face after 15 minutes.
Mint contains menthol, which has cooling and soothing properties that help to keep the skin healthy and glowing. It has excellent healing properties, that help fight off skin infections.
Mint face mask
- Mix one teaspoon of mint powder with one tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Set it by for half an hour then mix it to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the glue on your face and also the neck.
- Leave it till it dries naturally and washes it with water.
Papaya has been called as the “angel fruit” due to its handy utilities and properties. It is a wholesome and nutritious fruit that is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. It contains a special enzyme called “papain” that removes dead cells and cures skin impurities.
Papaya face mask
- Take one slice of papaya cut and put it in the bowl and mash to make a paste.
- Add one tablespoon of milk, two tablespoons of gram flour and half tablespoon of turmeric with this paste. Mix it well too until a smooth mixture.
- Apply this all over your face with the neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with water.
If you want to clean and clear skin and glow, you can use the above home remedies. Dark circles and blackheads are the most common skin problems. If you get rid of dark circles under eyes and remove blackheads naturally, your skin always looking healthy and Glow.