Are you sick and tired of oily skin? Millions of people struggle with oily skin problems, which are very prevalent. Acne can be brought on by excessive facial oil clogging pores. The same effect can be obtained from excessive perspiration.
Managing your oil production is the key, and we are here to provide you with the best advice for getting rid of oily skin.
Home remedies for oily skin will aid in controlling excessive oil production, resulting in a clearer and more attractive complexion.
Top 10 tips to control your Oily skin.
Here are the best tips to stop over oil in your face and get glowing skin naturally fast.
1. Wash regularly
First things first: always wash your face. By doing this, you can remove extra oil from your skin and prevent it from ever accumulating there in the first place. If you sweat a lot or spend a lot of time outside in the sun, you should wash your face more frequently.
The following method will help you with that,
- Wash with mild soap and hot water.
- Avoid soaps with aromas, added moisturizers, or hard chemicals, which can itch or dry out the skin, making it react by producing more sebum. To get more effective results use soap products that contain acids like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, a beta-hydroxy acid
- Use a soft cotton towel for your face.
You can manage oily skin with honey. How?
Since honey is a natural antioxidant, it will support the health and clarity of your skin. When applied as a face mask, honey helps to clean your pores and prevents them from becoming clogged with oil and dirt. Honey also aids in acne prevention. This mask can also be used to lessen wrinkles and fine lines!
- Honey will keep your skin moisturized but not greasy.
- Just take a small pinch of honey, apply on your face and massage it.
- Then leave it for 10 minutes, and rinse using warm water.
Use this pack weekly twice before going to bed to get natural gleaming skin.
3. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is always the best skin care home remedy for all types of skin problems. Aloe vera leaf contains vitamins and minerals that will moisturize your skin in a good way and also control excess oil on your face. You can use aloe vera leaf or bought aloe vera gel to get naturally glowing skin.
- Cut the aloe vera leaf, scrape out the gel and store it in on container.
- Keep it at a refrigerator for some time.
- Wash your face and apply this gel on your face and leave it 30 minutes to dry. Then wash it off.
You can apply this gel daily before going to bed. You can also use bought gel instead of fresh gel.
4. Tomato face back
Tomato is a standard and best home remedy for glowing skin. It correct excess oil and reduce the pores.
To make a quick tomato mask,
- Take one tomato (peel off) and one teaspoon sugar, mix well both.
- Apply on your skin and massage in a circular act.
- Leave it for 5 minutes to dry, then rinse off with warm water.
You can apply this mask twice a week to see a good result. This mask will give you extra glow and even tone skin.
5. Banana mask
Banana is not only the ultimate breakfast food. It is one of the unbelievable beauty gains when slathered on your face. Bananas include vitamins A, B, E and all of which work to reduce the spots by evening out skin naturally, reducing moisturizing, and fighting free racists.
- Just mix one banana with honey and apply to your face.
- Wait for 20-30 minutes to dry and rinse off with plain water. Use this pack twice a week.
6. Blotting papers
Blotting papers are looking thin and small, also inexpensive. It is available in all the small stores too. Carrying these papers for always who have oily skin.
Blotting papers won’t stop or prevent your oil sebaceous glands. If you feel that your face looks like excess oily, it will help to minimize it.
Oatmeal is a great home remedy that can protect your skin from the sun. It can help to control your skin from producing excessive sebum to prevent acne.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground oatmeal with a little water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Lets’ wait 20-30 min, then rinse off with normal plain water.
Use it daily to see a good result.
8. Lemon and egg white
Egg white and lemon are some of the best home remedies for oily skin. Egg white contains vitamins that help with skin tightening. It reduces the size of your pore and manages excess oil on your face. The lemon juice contains vitamin C.
- Separate the egg white from the whole egg.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and blend well.
- Clean your face with warm water and apply the above paste on your face.
- Keep the mask until completely dry or 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
Do this mask twice a week before going to bed to see a good result. You can see the difference in your skin which is the usage of oil.
9. Cucumber face mask
Cucumber is a traditional and well-known ingredient used for coolness and beauty improvement. It helps to keep the natural oil and remove the excess oily in your skin. Also, it helps to reduce acne spots, remove blackheads, and pigmentation and get rid of dark circles. It contains Vitamin A, so it keeps your skin naturally glowing and healthy.
- Take fresh cucumber paste and one teaspoon of yogurt.
- Mix well both and apply on your face and neck.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes and wash it off in lukewarm water.
You can use this mask daily or on alternate days. You can add honey also instead of yogurt.
10. Jojoba oil
One of the few oils that work with oily skin instead of against it is jojoba oil, which comes from the seeds of a desert shrub.
This natural oil, which is a liquid wax, has many advantages for oily skin: -It is full of nutrients that support hydration and cell renewal. This lessens pore size and shields against acne and blackheads.
It won’t clog pores, or cause redness or breakouts because its molecular structure is similar to that of your skin’s natural oils. Simply put, it will leave your face feeling soft and smooth.
- Take one teaspoon of jojoba oil and apply it on your face.
- Massage for 1 min and leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- Then wash your face with warm water. Use twice or thrice a time weekly.
Don’t use too much oil. It may worsen your skin. See the result of how it works. If you like to use it daily otherwise leave this mask and try other packs properly.
The home remedies mentioned above are very effective at controlling oily skin. You will notice a huge difference if you use these remedies consistently. If you have access to these natural remedies, you won’t need to spend as much money on medical treatment.