Is your face so oily? Oily skin and acne are spoiling the beauty of your face. Nowadays it is a challenging one to manage. But don’t worry?
Still, some home remedies and habits reduce and control over oil in your face and help to look your face more clearly and bright without the use of prescription pills or costly skincare treatments.
Top 10 tips to control your Oily skin.
Here are the best tips to stop over oil in your face and get glowing skin naturally fast.
1. Wash regularly
Washing face regularly can reduce the amount of oil on your skin. Wash on the right way is an important one.
The following method will help you with that,
- Wash with mild soap and hot water.
- Avoid soaps with aromas, added moisturizers, or hard chemicals, which can itch or dry out the skin, making it react by producing more sebum. To get more effective result use soap products which contain acids like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, a beta-hydroxy acid
- Use a soft cotton towel for your face.
Honey is one of the best natural and most required home remedies. It’s most sophisticated to prevent oily skin and get glowing skin naturally.
- Honey will keep your skin moisturized but not greasy.
- Just take a small pinch of honey, apply on your face and massage it.
- Then leave it for 10 minutes, and rinse using warm water.
Use this pack weekly twice before going to bed to get a natural gleaming skin.
3. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is always the best skin care home remedies for all types of skin problems. Aloe vera leaf contains vitamins and minerals that will moisturize your skin in a good way and also control excess oil on your face. You can use aloe vera leaf or bought aloe vera gel to get naturally glowing skin.
- Cut the aloe vera leaf, scrape out the gel and store it in on container.
- Keep it at a refrigerator for some time.
- Wash your face and apply this gel on your face and leave it 30 minutes to dry. Then wash it off.
You can apply this gel daily before going to bed. You can also use bought gel instead of fresh gel.
4. Tomato face back
Tomato is a standard and best home remedy for glowing skin. It correct excess oil and reduce the pores.
To make a quick tomato mask,
- Take one tomato (peel off) and one teaspoon sugar, mix well both.
- Apply on your skin and massage in a circular act.
- Leave it for 5 minutes to dry, then rinse off with warm water.
You can apply this mask twice a week to see a good result. This mask will give you extra glow and even tone skin.
5. Banana mask
Banana is not only the ultimate breakfast food. It is one of the unbelievable beauty gains when slathered on your face. Bananas include vitamins A, B, E and all of which work to reduce the spots by evening out skin naturally, reduce moisturizing, and to fight free racists.
- Just mix one banana with honey and apply on your face.
- Leave if for 20-30 minutes to dry and rinse off with plain water. Use this pack twice a week.
6. Blotting papers
Blotting papers are looking thin and small, also inexpensive. It is available in all the small stores too. Carrying these papers always who have oily skin.
Blotting papers won’t stop or prevent your oil sebaceous glands. If you feel that your face looking like excess oily, it will help to minimize it.
Oatmeal is a great home remedy that can protect your skin from the sun. It can help to control your skin from producing excessive sebum to prevent acne.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground oatmeal with a little water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it 20-30 min, then rinse off with normal plain water.
Use it daily to see a good result.
8. Lemon and egg white
Egg white and lemon are some of the best home remedies for oily skins. Egg white contains vitamins which help to skin tightening. It reduces the size of your pore and manages excess oil on your face. The lemon juice contains vitamin C.
- Separate the egg white from the whole egg.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and blend well.
- Clean your face with warm water and apply the above paste on your face.
- Keep it the mask until completely dry or 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
Do this mask twice a week before going to bed to see a good result. You can see the difference in your skin which is the usage of oil.
9. Cucumber face mask
Cucumber is a traditional and well-known ingredient used to coolness and beauty improvement. It helps to keep the natural oil and remove the excess oily in your skin. Also, it helps to reduce the acne spots, remove blackheads, pigmentation and get rid of dark circles. It contains Vitamin A, so it keeps your skin naturally glowing and healthy.
- Take fresh cucumber paste, take one teaspoon yogurt.
- Mix well both and apply on your face and neck.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes and wash it off in lukewarm water.
You can use this mask daily or alternate days. You can add honey also instead of yogurt.
10. Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is the same as sebum. But it is producing lessor oil and prevents acne breakouts.
- Take one teaspoon jojoba oil and apply it on your face.
- Massage for 1 min and leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- Then wash your face with warm water. Use twice or thrice a time weekly.
Don’t use too much oil. It may worsen your skin. See the result of how it works. If you like to use it daily otherwise leave this mask and try other packs properly.