We always want smooth and light lips. It not only enhances your look, but it is also a sign that your lips are healthy. Chapped lips are unsightly and in severe cases can cause bleeding. Chapped and dark pigmented lips are created many problems. But don’t’ worry you can quickly remove your black lips and get soft pink lips in a week fast and permanently with quick home remedies
Why your lips dark?
- Lips can become darkened due to various factors such as
- Low blood flow
- Extreme cigarette smoking
- Leaving lips dry for prolonged periods.
- Uses products of low quality
- Direct sunlight
- High intake of caffeine
- Hormonal imbalances
Home Remedies to Get Soft Pink Lips
Here are the top 10 natural home remedies that will lighten the lips quickly. The time it takes to work with these treatments varies, so use them to achieve the results you want as long as necessary.
Pink lip balm is the way to go if you want a soft, natural look. It’s easy to get natural pink lips, but holding them is the hard part. To ensure all the moisture in your lips remains locked in, add lip balm gently and very firmly. Commercial lip balms also contain chemicals that can make your lips dull. Attempt to use organic ingredient lip balms or use a handmade lip balm.
Each time you use them, tinted balms nourish your lips, making them smooth, plump, and colorful. Dark circles and dark lips are most of the common problem in this generation. If you remove dark circles and remove dark lips, you will get glowing skin naturally.
2. Honey and sugar scrub
Honey is a fragrance by nature. This helps to keep hydrated and stable the exfoliated lips. The sugars in honey also tend to lighten the lip’s skin tone. Sugar scrubs are best known for exfoliating quality. Honey and sugar scrub will also help lighten the skin tone of your lips softly to exfoliate the dead skin cells.
How to use:
- In a small bowl, put 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and use your finger to apply this scrub over your lips.
- Massage for 1 minute.
- Leave it for few minutes and rinse with water.
This massage not only helps with exfoliation, but it also improves the circulation of blood in the lips, making them healthier and lighter over time.
3. Rose Petals
Rose petals are another wonderful way any woman wants to achieve the rosy lips. This treatment is perfect for dull, patchy lips to color and lighten.
How to use:
- Take a couple of rose petals and soak overnight in milk.
- Strain the petals in the morning and crush them with a masher.
- To form a paste, add several drops of milk to the mashed petals.
- Apply it to your lips and keep it on for another 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Naturally, Beetroot is red color and helps add a flushed look to your lips. It turns the discolored lips immediately fresh and reddish. Using slices of beetroot apply on your lips. This will help in reducing hyperpigmentation and discoloration from your lips along with a reddish hue.
5. Almond Oil
Almonds help to prevent dry skin and lip darkness. Almond oil replenishes the lips and stops chapping. Lemon acts as the natural bleaching agent that lightens the lips, making them soft and pink naturally.
How to use:
- Take a tablespoon of almond oil and mix it with a little lime juice.
- Use the mixture on the lips and apply well.
- Leave it until the oil is properly absorbed.
6. Pomegranate Seeds & Milk
Another ideal solution to treat dark lips is our favorite healthy breakfast fruit, pomegranate. It can nourish and moisturize lips and help restore a natural pink color that looks natural.
- Mix with a little milk cream and rose water one tablespoon of crushed pomegranate seeds.
- Apply this paste to your lips and scrub gently for a couple of minutes.
- Wash in the lukewarm water.
Try doing this for the best results every day!
7. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is magical. If you have any cuts on your lips or need more hydration, then aloe vera gel will work wonders.
- Take in a bowl a fresh aloe vera gel leaf.
- Fill in the gel with a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply this gel on your lips and sit for 15 minutes
- You can use this after 15 minutes of washing with water as you would use your lip balm.
8. Turmeric and Milk Paste
Turmeric may seem as a melanin inhibitor, which is known to effect hyperpigmentation.
- Get 1 teaspoon and enough milk in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips using your finger and rub it smoothly.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then wash with cool water.
- After drying your lips apply your favorite lip balm.
Lemon is a beautiful skin-illumination agent. Lemon juice is safe to use on many skin types as a natural bleach and skin toner. Lemon is an efficient way to undo and lighten the sun damage on your lips.
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon almond oil.
- Thoroughly mix the two with a spatula or finger.
- Take the oil and put it on your lips.
- Massage it slightly for 5 minutes.
- Use it for ten minutes.
- Then wash in cold water.
For exfoliation, this strawberry lip mask is fantastic and brightens dry, dead lips. To achieve the desired results, whip up this treatment if you want rosy, younger-looking lips and use it faithfully.
- Crush a strawberry into a glass container until it is well mashed.
- Mix the honey teaspoon and blend well.
- Eventually, add a few drops of olive oil and blend the ingredients.
- Use your finger to apply this mask on clean lips and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe away the mask with a damp washcloth.
You’ll cherish the first time your lips feel nourished.
General Tips to Get Soft Lips:
When you follow the above home remedies and tips daily, your lips will turn very pretty and pink.
- Drinking plenty of water and juices keeps your skin moisturized and smooth. To keep your skin and lips safe, it is best to drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- It’s easy to get pink lips naturally in a week, but the hard part is to hold them. Stay hydrated, get your food, and avoid bad habits to make sure you get the amazing pink lips that look great.
- To secure them, consistently and often apply lip balm to ensure that all the moisture in your lips remains locked in.